Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Temporary shut down of Look Left Turn Right

I'm temporarily putting this blog on hold while I finish up my dissertation.  Even though I set a goal of listening to all of my CDs over the span of this year, I just can not find the time to go back and truly listen to all of these CDs with the depth that I want to.  Due to this, and time constraints related to finishing up my dissertation, I have decided it best to limit any outside distractions beyond the TV shows I already currently watch with my wife, the blogs I already browse, and the countless minutes/hours of each week that I spend daydreaming about nothing in particular.

If you like what I have been doing over the past month and half, then please go back and leave a comment.  I'll hopefully pick this little project back up in April.  Until then, so long suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers